- She has a bachelor’s degree in elementary and early childhood education (Pre-k-4th) from Penn State University.
- She is certified in elementary education.
- She has a certificate in English as a Second Language ESOL (K-12th).
- She has all clearances.
- She has tutored for 1 year.
- She has taught for 2 years.
Ms. Shadab is passionate about teaching and takes pleasure in enhancing the learning experiences of her students through research-based strategies. Studies show that we learn best when we are having fun; hence, she makes sure that the lessons are engaging for her learners. She feels that teaching is rewarding, and at the end of the day, teachers get more than they give to their students :).