* I've enrolled my son with Diverse Interactive Learning for the past 3 years and am extremely pleased with the quality, care and professionalism of the math tutoring services provided. Receiving such reliable and personable attention has given a boost to my son's grades and confidence in his work. As my son nears the finish of his middle school years, I look forward to continuing to enroll him in the remote tutor sessions well into his upcoming High School years. Tremendous thanks to Adrian and the team of professional tutors at Diverse Interactive Learning for their brilliance and dedication.
*This is the most patient best program out there, if you are struggling, been out of school for a while, need basic math or just need to brush up on math, then I definitely suggest Adrian she is highly recommended I pass my math teasv6 because of Adrian program it really helped me in my math.
*When my son was in the 8th grade, he was struggling with Algebra 1. I contacted Diverse Interactive Learning/Math Does Matter for help. The tutor was very helpful and patient with my son. My son learned new math skills to help him be successful in math. My son passed Algebra 1. He was able to take those skills he learned at Diverse Interactive Learning/Math Does Matter to help him with math in high school. I would highly recommend Diverse Interactive Learning/Math Does Matter to all parents looking for help for their children.
* Diverse Interactive learning is an excellent tutoring program that I highly recommend to anyone who is struggling with math. This wonderful tutoring program helped both of my sons through times of struggling with math. Ms. Adrian's individualized tutoring model was able to produce two different types of tutoring styles that geared to both of my son's individual math skills. My youngest son has an IEP and was struggling with elementary math, while my oldest son was struggling with middle school algebra. Diverse Interactive Learning did an excellent job with meeting both of my son's individual tutoring needs. As an adult learning that never liked math too much, it is so helpful knowing that I have educational math support for my sons whenever needed. Book Diverse Interactive Learning, it works!
*Starting college, I was really struggling with Pre-Calculus. After a couple of sessions with a tutor from Diverse Interactive Learning, I was able to understand the topic and subject much better. Because of this, I ended up getting an A!
*Good morning! Austin really enjoyed his last social studies session. Aleyah was extraordinarily pleasant, engaging and supportive. They developed an outline for the assignment touching on key facts so that Austin could use thereafter to assist him.Also, she provided him with resources to augment his research. She was outstanding! Austin will see her again next week.
*Good Morning Adrian,
Kylee's session with Diverse Interactive Learning were very helpful. Kylee has showed tremendous progress in ELA and math as well. His tutor Daniela took the time to make sure he understood what she was teaching him, and even gave him extra materials for him to continue to practice on. I plan to continue his tutoring during this upcoming school year. And I really appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Please continue giving us your insight and direction. I am very happy and satisfied with your services and it’s been a pleasure working with Makkah and you.
Thank you ,
*Thank you so much, after the lesson with the tutor Takia, Mohammed was very happy that he finally understand the fractions.
*Austin had great success with slope intercepts and built confidence with your help. He is now working on "systems of equations" work attached. I am scheduling a session right now with his last tutor - the gentleman Mohamed. He had a good rapport with Austin and challenged him differently.
*Sister Adrian is a great Math teacher/tutor. She made it so comfortable and easy for me to re-learn math concepts that I learned in high school. I originally came to her for help in preparing for my Math praxis and in turn helped me pass my College Algebra class. I am now confident, ready, and cannot wait to take the Math Praxis. I highly recommend Diverse Interactive Learning for your Math needs.
*Adrian is an excellent teacher, she helped my two sons with Algebra l and II. My sons loved going to her class. She was also very accommodating with regards to the logistics and timings of the class.
*I have four boys (from 8th grade to college) and they have all benefitted from your tutoring sessions. You helped them understand math in a different way and gave them confidence in learning new math skills. Your tutoring sessions has resulted in my children getting amazing grades in math, confidence in learning new concepts in math and loving the subject.
Thank you for everything, you are an exceptional teacher!
Monica & Family
*Sr. Adrian is a fantastic math tutor. My daughter always struggled in math and since Sr. Adrian has helped her with some of the key foundational concepts it seems like this year she is doing so much better in this subject. I really think Sr. Adrian helped her with the foundation and made her appreciate and begin to enjoy math. Now she is doing so much better that she hardly needs to be tutored thanks to this service.
Thank you so much for this incredible service!
* I often post my son’s athletic accomplishments however Academics is priority #1 in our household huge #Thanks goes to Poet Alum Adrian Anisa & her company Math Does Matter LLC. for working with my little guy....6th grade in the fall #Proud #FutureEngineer#ScholarAthlete.
*Thank you so much Adrian for all of your hard work and attentiveness with Jayla, and helping her to be a strong confident student. Math was her struggle and now she is one of the top students in her class and knows math from several grade levels. My fear was that she would fall behind, but with your summer session and then individual sessions she is ahead and focused. I thank you often and I will continue to support you.
*Devon went from a low C to a high B in geometry in a couple of weeks!! This program works!!! The teacher Adrian Anisa is phenomenal!!! She figures out what they missed and fills the gap...along with plenty of tips for success. Even if your child is not struggling...give them a leg up with this program. You will Not regret it!!
Shaquell Bailey Truesdale
*I was very apprehensive about tutoring online . Nonetheless, it was the best experience and I cannot tutor any other way. Adrian is kind and patient as she facilities instruction. Not to mention , extremely knowledgeable she makes sure you understand the formulas and strategies to complete math problems. I learned so much and feel so confident moving forward. She actually made math painless for me. I highly recommend her. She is absolutely amazing!
Tia M. Toombs
Math is his strongest subject right now. He said he has not started the Pythagorean theory in class yet but I believe that sustaining his "math Mind" with you over the summer has improved his math at school.
*Excellent, excellent, and very patient tutor!!
Thank you Adrian Anisa for the last minute tutoring session! Final grade is a "B"!
Yolanda Londie Eppes
*The session was AWESOME!!!! I'm looking forward to learning and growing more.
*Wa laikum Salaam Sis Adrian,
Najla has been mantaining an "A"in Honors Algebra 1, Al Hamdulillah! Your tutoring sessions helped build her confidence. Shukran for all your help.
* She is great teacher. She knows how to teach a kid according to their need. She is very experienced, friendly and caring teacher!
* During my days in high school, I was struggling with my classes. I had a hard time understanding the topics that were discussed in my class. But ever since I found a tutor through Diverse Interactive Learning, I was not only able to understand my classes but pass them with good grades as well. I was definitely satisfied with the tutors that Diverse Interactive Learning provided to me and greatly appreciated it. So, if you need any type of assistance or need a tutor, this is the right place to look at!
*After 25 years of not being in a classroom, I found myself taking the enrolling in an Intermediate Algebra course, not remembering anything from high school, and trying to stay afloat in a fast paced class. Had it not been for the tutoring received from Adrian, I would not have been able to pass the course. I had tried different online resources, none of which met my needs. I needed one-on-one tutoring with someone I could connect with that could meet me where I was, and Adrian was it. Adrian definitely has a dedication and passion for mathematics, and a gifted teaching style. As an adult learner, Adrian found a unique way of tutoring me as she broke down the problems in a way I was able to understand and make sense out of them. Through God’s good graces, Adrian’s patience, dedication, love of math and tutoring, and in my application, collectively, I was able to pass my Intermediate Algebra course with an A. WOOHOO!!!! THANK YOU, ADRIAN!!!!!
*Sr Adrian is a great mathematician and tutor. She makes math easy. Cube roots were explained in a very easy manner. Thank you!
*Package (Tutoring Level) Discounts
*SAT Math Prep Class Discounts
*AP and Test Prep Session Discounts
*Same-Day Homework Help Session Discounts
*Free Homeschooling and College Prep Resources
*Free 30-Minute Trial Sessions
*30-Minute Tutoring Sessions upon request